What is Life Coaching?
So you may be asking yourself, “What is Life Coaching?”. In the simplest of terms, life coaching will open your mind, raise your awareness and encourage you to take responsibility for your direction in life. Life Coaching is where you go to not only get inspired and motivated, but to gain the knowledge and tools that create real change.
Are you a candidate?
If you can identify with one or more of these statements, life coaching can make the difference that you are looking for:
- I feel like I am always playing “catch up”.
- I wish I had someone to run my ideas/thoughts by that can actually help me decipher them.
- I need some positivity to make changes in my life.
- My relationship is in trouble and I want to talk to someone I can trust.
- Things are OK for me, but I know they can be better.
- I feel trapped.
- Things would be great if I could only…get a new job; lose weight; sell my house; communicate better with my wife/children/boss.
- I’m hiding problems that I want to work out from my friends and family so that they won’t judge me.
- These thoughts have been haunting me and I can’t manage to sort them out.
- My life seems like all work and no play.
- I feel isolated.
- I am too afraid to approach my colleagues for fear they will criticize me.
- I have a hard time following through on what I want to do.
- I don’t know where to start.
- I am ready for the next chapter of my life to begin.
- I want someone on my side.
- I know what I want, but am having trouble getting there.
- I need someone I can trust.
- I need someone who understands me.
- I am ready for change.
- I need help, but I don’t know how/don’t know who, to ask.
Our Lead Coach, Phil Robinson, will help you take a positive and real look at where you’re at and together you will move towards where you want to be. He’s here to help bridge the gap. You will see immediate improvement by raising your awareness and becoming the cause of your life, rather than being at the effect of it. If you can relate to any of the statements above, take the first step and schedule a Free Consultation. Still not sure? Check out all of the Benefits you will realize when you hire Ground Up Coaching.